You’ve come to the perfect site if you and your partner have fantasies of taking a romantic trip to Texas! Texas might not be typically seen as romantic, but it truly is! Texas has everything you could want, whether you’re searching for a peaceful lodge in the woods, a busy city, or a sandy beach. Think about the experience you wish to have in mind when selecting your romantic holiday in Texas. Are romantic dinners out on the town on your wish list? Or romantic trips close to home? Or are you trying to think of ideas for an anniversary trip? one of Texas’s most incredible secret weekend getaways?
Whatever your style, we have a romantic Texas place to suit you!
EAST TEXAS GETAWAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER!
For good reason, East Texas is one of the most popular travel destinations for Texans (myself included) taking family holidays. Because of the tall pine trees’ shade, the weather is quite hot yet manageable, and the surrounding area’s natural beauty is unmatched. Arrange your road trip to East Texas to enjoy the daily natural beauty of Piney Woods, as well as world-class golf courses, national forests, and historic places. If you’re looking for something else, this region of the Lone Star State has a tonne of other outdoor activities. I sincerely hope you have fun on these weekend trips in East Texas. I’ve visited a lot of these locations.
Why Choose a Romantic Getaway in East Texas?
Are you having trouble deciding where to go on your upcoming romantic getaway? If so, you’re at the correct spot! This list of East Texas glamping rentals is ideal for your upcoming trip with a significant other.
A wide variety of tourists can find enough to do and see in East Texas. Search a type of cities and small towns here, including Tyler, Beaumont, and smaller towns like Rusk, Jasper, and Canton. For those looking to take a romantic getaway to East Texas, there are many possibilities available, as each of these locations has something unique to offer.
Along with some fantastic outdoor leisure options, East Texas is home to many natural treasures. Discover everything that this fantastic region of the United States has to offer by traveling from rolling hills to deep woodlands and plains to pasture fields!
Whatever your plans are for your stay, one of our many luxurious rentals offers the ideal setting for a romantic getaway with your significant other.
The Most Romantic Getaways in Texas
- Sinya at Lone Man Creek: Wimberly
- Nothing says romance quite like Sinya at Lone Man Creek. Secluded and sleeping only one couple at a time, this property is among the best in Texas for glamping. Luxurious facilities within the glamping rooms for couples include a king-sized bed with cushions and a goose-down duvet, a clawfoot tub, Turkish cotton towels, spa bathrobes, and a kitchenette equipped with a Nespresso coffee maker. You can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities, such as stargazing in a hot tub, swinging in a hammock, and hiking a rock trail to a waterfall.
- Make reservations for the all-inclusive Sinya Exclusive Couples Retreat for the ultimate romantic getaway. It offers two nights of lodging, a 90-minute massage for you and your partner, a 90-minute therapist bonding session, and three farm-to-table meals.
- Because Sinya at Lone Man Creek is located in the Texas Hill Country, you can also check out the area’s wineries, breweries, and distilleries amidst the stunning scenery whenever you decide to leave your accommodation. Visit Wimberley’s The Square, which has two glass studios, restaurants, shops, and art galleries.
- Skybox Cabins: Glen Rose
- Skybox cabin
- For you and your special someone, Skybox Cabins provides the perfect getaway, and past visitors have praised the cabins’ location and vistas. You can find the places tucked into a forest on a 50-acre property in Glen Rose, which is roughly 55 miles to the southwest of Fort Worth. In addition to the charming location, Skybox Cabins does not allow guests under the age of 18 to maintain a tranquil setting for its visitors.
- For their stay, couples can choose from five different houses. There are four cabins available, each with a distinct theme and style. Whichever option you select, you’ll get kitchenettes, cozy bedrooms, and sitting both inside and outside. Glamping offers a more rustic experience in a bell tent. However, you’ll still have access to contemporary facilities like electricity, heat, and air conditioning, as well as a kitchenette and showers in a separate structure.
- From Skybox, you may travel less than ten kilometers to the town center of Glen Rose, where you can stroll through the streets and take in the architecture of several museums, including Barnard’s Mill and the Art Museum. Make arrangements for a weekday private tour of the museum as a special treat. Want to keep a more active lifestyle? Visit Dinosaur Valley State Park to go hiking, experience life as a dinosaur might have, or witness a ranger-hosted event like a “Star Party.” If you’d rather spend the day on the water with your significant other, go kayaking or fishing at Wheeler Branch Reservoir and the adjacent park.
- More than 250 venues in the self-described “Live Music Capital of the World” feature a wide variety of musical genres, including jazz, blues, and country. Swim in the 3-acre Barton Springs Pool or take a stroll through the botanical garden at Zilker Metropolitan Park with your significant other after spending your evenings dancing and listening to music. Visitors who are interested in learning more about Texas history may find the exhibits at the Bullock Texas State History Museum to be quite interesting.
- Additionally, foodies will love Austin. For a memorable evening, consider Olamaie, a Southern-inspired restaurant; Jeffrey’s, which offers a variety of seafood and steak selections; or Lenoir, which derives its cuisine from local suppliers and has an ever-changing seasonal menu. Spend some time exploring the city’s craft beer scene by stopping by Lazarus Brewing Company for a pint or two, or drive a little distance to Vista Brewing to enjoy a draught while seeing the ranch scenery. Use a local’s knowledge to your advantage by taking advantage of an Austin cuisine tour or brewery tour if time is of the essence.
Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District
- The main attraction of Hotel ZaZa Houston Museum District, particularly for couples, is its suites, even if the hotel offers classic guest rooms with dark decor and pristine white bedding. The Magnificent Seven Suites are enormous, with sizes ranging from approximately 900 to 2,200 square feet. Each suite has an original design, such as the Bella Vita, which draws inspiration from Italy. Subsequently, there exist the distinct Concept Suites, every one featuring an unconventional theme. You can choose to stay in the Houston We Have a Problem suite, which has a space theme, or opt for the An Affair to Remember suite, where you can experience the romance of Deborah Kerr and Cary Grant. Although past guests acknowledge that the suites can appear a bit vulgar, they gush over the luxurious, cozy accommodations.
- You may see even more of the hotel’s distinctive flair outside your accommodations. The ZaSpa aims to provide treatments that are revolutionary and will revitalize both you and your companion. Once you’ve had your needs met, unwind by the pool and then have dinner at Monarch Restaurant & Lounge on the terrace. Before you check out, make sure to go around the hotel and take in its distinctive collection of artwork from artists all over the world.
- Additionally, there are many nearby local sights for you and your companion to discover right outside the hotel. The property is right by Houston’s stylish Museum District, and Hermann Park is just across the street. When you’re ready to discover more about the regional cuisine, enroll in a Houston food tour to become familiar with the most outstanding options available. A day excursion south to Galveston, where strolls along the beach await, is something else you should plan to include with your agenda while in Houston.
Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas
- Unbelievably, Dallas-Fort Worth ought to be on the list of destinations for romantic weekend trips.
- You two are sure to discover something you enjoy doing together in Dallas-Fort Worth because there are just so many things to do there.
- Take your sweetie to one of the many excellent metropolitan art museums, or spend the day outside at places like the Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens, Cedar Hill State Park, or the Dallas Arboretum.
- Make sure to include this on your list of Texas romantic getaways.
- Boerne, Texas
- Boerne is yet another fantastic Texas Hill Country community that makes our list.
- It’s a simple day trip from Austin or San Antonio, roughly 40 minutes outside of the city.
- Shopping on Boerne’s main street, touring the neighborhood museums, and exploring some of the hiking trails in the region are all great activities for couples visiting the town.
- Additionally, you should visit the nearby wineries, breweries, distilleries, and Guadalupe River State Park.